DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Admin Console - ERROR: An internal server error occurred. See the UMP log files for more information.

• 1.  Admin Console - ERROR: An internal server error occurred. See the UMP log files for more information.

Posted Jun 12, 2017 10:04 AM

Hey all;

I'm getting this error when I try to open Admin Console from USM. Everything else is working correctly, but I can't access the Admin Console. If I check the logs from the WASP probe in the UMP server I get the following entries:

And in the wasp probe in the Primary Hub I get these:

Any ideas why this could be happening? I checked the configuration of both probes and I found nothing strange.

UIM version is 8.5.1.

Thanks in advance!

• 2.  Re: Admin Console - ERROR: An internal server error occurred. See the UMP log files for more information.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 12, 2017 10:11 AM

This is a very generic issue.

It might be faster to open a support case.

some things to check

1) make sure the robot on the primary and ump are both running 7.91 or igher

2) make sure the hub on primary is running 7.91 or higher

3) try restarting the primary and the ump robots

4) set the wasp probe loglevel to 3 and logsize to 35000 and check the wasp and portal logs.

• 3.  Re: Admin Console - ERROR: An internal server error occurred. See the UMP log files for more information.

Posted Jun 12, 2017 11:55 AM

This worked for me. As soon as I upgraded robots and hub probe, it started working again. 

Thank you!