DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  UMP 8.2 Default Report in Scheduler & URL

Posted Jan 05, 2018 05:16 AM

Hi All, I am new to UIM and would be graceful if anyone could lead me a way.

Long Story Short, the Dynamic Report Templates/Default Report looks nice, which makes me want to generate it for Every Server in my environment. However, it is no show in the Report Scheduler > Report , so I change my mind and do some research, and find that I could create a Default Report via URL directly (Reference)

It works great, but problems occur when I try to automatically download a copy by Script. Since the Report is generated by Flash, after I launch the script, all I got is a Page only, making me feel soooooo sad.

Question is:

1.   Can I create a PDF Report directly via the URL of UMP?

2.   If can't, that means I need to use the Report Scheduler, how could I select the Default Report ?

3.   And so on, how could I apply it to Every Server?

In my understanding, I need to create one Performance Report for one Server in the Report Scheduler, I don't find a way to apply one Report on Multi Server. My UMP Version is 8.2.

Please advice the correct way to me, thanks a million.

• 2.  Re: UMP 8.2 Default Report in Scheduler & URL

Posted Jan 09, 2018 08:27 PM

Hi Alex, first things first I need to get you to the right community.  UIM now has it's very own community so i will move this thread there.  Please follow this community: CA Unified Infrastructure Management

You will get your UIM questions answered faster if they are in the right spot. Hope this helps,

-Melissa