DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Deploy Robot is always Pending

Posted Mar 01, 2018 02:18 AM

It's been two hours since I run the "Deploy Robots" process, but it never finishes and stops at 50%. I've run the discovery process and match with its credential. Has anyone experienced this?

• 2.  Re: Deploy Robot is always Pending
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 01, 2018 02:52 PM

Hello Sya!

Can you try:

1. Stop the ADE probe on the remote hub if you have and also the primary hub. 

2. Open RDP sessions to the remote hub and also the primary hub. 

3. Delete the following files -- some of them may not exist and that is OK but please delete all the ones which exist. 

\Program Files(x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\automated_deployment_engine\automated_deployment_engine.h2.db 

\Program Files(x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\automated_deployment_engine\automated_deployment_engine.h2.lock 

\Program Files(x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\automated_deployment_engine\automated_deployment_engine.h2.db (robot) 

After deleting all the files, start up the ADE probes and try the deployment again. 

Kind Regards,

Alex Yasuda
    Sr. Support Engineer

CA Technologies

• 3.  Re: Deploy Robot is always Pending

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 06, 2018 09:53 AM

Hello Andre,

is your question answered ? Do you have any further questions or can this thread be marked as answered ?

Thanks and kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Support

• 4.  Re: Deploy Robot is always Pending

Posted Mar 06, 2018 09:03 PM

Hi Britta, 

Sorry for the late reply, I have not checked my email. And yes, Alex's answer has just been tried and worked. Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Andre

• 5.  Re: Deploy Robot is always Pending

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 06, 2018 11:38 AM