I'm doing a lot of work with dashboard designer, creating dashboards for customers.
One of my customers want a direct link from the dashboard to the metric tab in specific servers in UMP.
And ,if possible, even to specific metric (memory, cpu, etc)
Hi Asi, you can create URLs that link directly to a particular dashboard. Check out the 'view a dashboard URL' here: The Dashboard Portlet - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.5.1 - CA Technologies Documentation
There is not currently a way to link to a specific view in USM. That could be submitted as an idea - I think it would have a good reception here.
1. Create a list view widget.
2. On the live view click the server name:
3) This will launch a standalone-server specific USM view: "http://<umpserver>/usm/jsp/standalone.jsp"
4) Click on the right upper corner of the USM metric
5) This will launch PRD standalone graph with the detail of the graph
If you want you can also use API calls to get the metric.
Development Tools - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.5 - CA Technologies Documentation
Thank you for all the answers. We will try to implement them one by one in the next few days.