DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  CABI Ad-Hoc UIM Metric Topic Remove Sample Value Tag?

Posted Mar 14, 2018 01:57 PM

hello so playing around with the CABI > Ad-Hoc > UIM Metrics Topic feature and I was wondering if anyone knows a few things on how to change, modify a few things:

So I have 1 QoS selected and I want my legend to NOT display the "Sample Value (Average)" That's pretty useless in this chart since its 1 QoS line for each device and doesn't help:

How can I get rid of the Yellow section in the Legend above? The "Sample Value (Average)" text?

Also 2nd question how do i change the label on the Y-Axis? I want to label it as CPU Usage % and not "Sample Value"

I don't see any way to change in the Chart Format dialog box:

3rd Question: Is there a way to display the Filters in an Ad-Hoc view that's based on Multiple QoS trends? So I created an Ah-Hoc view with multiple QoS trends from multiple machines and defined Filters on the RHS of the View.

Example:

Can I have this displayed in the Dashboard page when I publish this in the UMP CABI Portlet? In the UMP it just displays all 100+ metrics and not the filter. Is there a way to get the filter to show in the UMP CABI published page?

• 2.  Re: CABI Ad-Hoc UIM Metric Topic Remove Sample Value Tag?

Posted Mar 14, 2018 02:31 PM

Another question:

So I added the CABI portlet to a page in the UMP and pointed its source to the Dashboard I created and I noticed the "Reports" drop down menu? After clicking on one, I noticed that these are all the OOTB Unified Reports from the old UR portlet.

Is there a way to have this as its own CABI UR portlet option by itself? So instead of going to the old UR portlet, how do we publish the CABI UR Report view option below where I can select the different report options in the Reports Drop Down menu above?

I don't see this listed in the Dashboard Path for the portlet Configuration properties but this would be very useful to have direct access to. 

• 3.  Re: CABI Ad-Hoc UIM Metric Topic Remove Sample Value Tag?

Posted Mar 19, 2018 10:44 AM

nelbe03 Hi Ben, Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Dan

• 4.  Re: CABI Ad-Hoc UIM Metric Topic Remove Sample Value Tag?

Posted Apr 09, 2018 10:41 AM

Anyone from CA CABI knowledge know the answer to my questions?