DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Is there anyway to add Business Hours to the PRD or as a Variable some how so only data from that time is shown?

Posted Jul 10, 2017 11:55 AM

Is it possible somehow to add business hours to a PRD report? Or include it in the filter some how so that I can see the MIN, MAX, and AVG for my chart but not for 24hours a day for 30 days(Month)? So for example if I create a report for a switch and in the report I look at its Availability and 2 different interfaces and there Utilization in and out I get the graph in the PRD and I get the table at the bottom that gives me my MIN, MAX, and AVG. I can run that for the last month but is it possible to only run that for a set 8 hour period or set of Business hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM?

• 2.  Re: Is there anyway to add Business Hours to the PRD or as a Variable some how so only data from that time is shown?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 11, 2017 04:21 AM

If you are looking to create a report for business hours only over multiple days this is is not possible.

However, a part from the predefined last hour, last day, las week or last month It is possible to create a custom time frame (click on the blue arrow for more options).

and create a report for a specific day and hours.

ie:  8/7 from 8 to 18 :

would that do?

• 3.  Re: Is there anyway to add Business Hours to the PRD or as a Variable some how so only data from that time is shown?

Posted Jul 11, 2017 08:42 AM

Marco,

Thank you I have used that before and it does work for day to day. The data I am interested in though is for the month, so the MIN, MAX, AVG for the month. I wonder if there is a way to do this via SQL query instead? I am not so much worried about the chart because the SLM/SLA provides me a chat for the month with business hours, but I am not able to display the calculated data to it at the bottom of the chart/report Like I am in the PRD see below: 

*This info is what Im looking for the Min, Max, Avg , Standard Deviation to add to my report but these numbers do not reflect business hours they reflect 24 hours a day for the month.

Do you think its possible to pull this with a SQL query and do the math for the month and come up with those numbers?