DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

UIM 8.4.7 - New Admin Console keeps refreshing if the connection to web archive cannot be obtained

• 1.  UIM 8.4.7 - New Admin Console keeps refreshing if the connection to web archive cannot be obtained

Posted Oct 17, 2016 01:45 AM

Did anyone come across an issue in UIM 8.4.7 new Admin Console where it keeps refreshing the screen  if the connection to the web archive is not available ?  This can be noticed when we click on Archive Tab in the new admin console .

We do not have the internet connection on this system , so the connection to archive will not succeeded at all. shouldent it stop retrying to connect after a while  and let me browse through local archive ?

Anyone else facing the same issue . I tried it from IE and Firefox, same result.

• 2.  Re: UIM 8.4.7 - New Admin Console keeps refreshing if the connection to web archive cannot be obtained

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 17, 2016 05:36 AM

My understanding is that this is a known problem to us and a solution is available. Please raise a support case for that, so that we can provide that.

Regards Holger

• 3.  Re: UIM 8.4.7 - New Admin Console keeps refreshing if the connection to web archive cannot be obtained
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee

• 4.  Re: UIM 8.4.7 - New Admin Console keeps refreshing if the connection to web archive cannot be obtained

Posted Oct 17, 2016 06:47 PM

Thanks, hot-fix resolved the issue