As of recent, I am no longer able to create a PRD report. Here are a few things I've noticed:
I've tried in both IE (11) and Chrome (43.0.2357.130 m) and run flash version 18.104.22.168 but get the same result as outlined above. Only way it seems to work in chrome is running incognito. Only issue here is I can't save reports to PDF. Lastly, I tried from another computer and it works fine which rules out my profile as the culprit. The only difference I possibly see is the version of Flash. The working PC has version 17.
I'm stuck and not sure where to go with this.
Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser?
Yes, tried clearing browser cache but didn't help.
Since the PCs I tested with success were running a version of Flash other than 22.214.171.124, I decided to uninstall Flash and grab 126.96.36.199 from the archive and it worked!
The issue seems to be with the the latest flash version 188.8.131.52. So I can only run the UMP from IE which has flash version 184.108.40.206. My chrome is still trying to use 220.127.116.11 but exhibits the initial reported symptom.
I'd be interested to hear results from other end users that are running flash version 18.104.22.168.
I'm running Firefox 38.0.5 and UMP warned me that by flash was outdated and vulnerable the other day and refused to show any graphics. I upgraded to 22.214.171.124 and now UMP works and shows me Unified Dashboards again. My PRD report builder still works as before. However, we are running an older version of UMP (6.2.1). I can still see the scroll bars in all three selection areas (host, qos, and target). May be an IE thing or something different in a newer version of UMP.