Look what’s speeding around the track for the June 24, 2015 Speedcast
What's new in CA UIM 8.3: Analytics, Big Data & Marketplace
Join us in this webcast to learn what's new in CA Unified Infrastructure Management. With the new release of CA UIM 8.3, we continue to deliver on our promise of providing a unified and agile infrastructure management solution for the application economy. New features include:
- Unified network and netflow analytics that speed issue resolution
- Enhanced support for big data technologies that allow you to have a unified view of traditional IT and Big Data environment
- Marketplace for CA UIM hosting party thirty party and partner add-ons
- And several usability enhancements such as component aliases and bulk configuration
Increase Authentication Security and Improve User Experience
CA Advanced Authentication is a flexible and scalable solution that uses an individual’s behavioral to authenticate their login. Behavior is hard for fraudsters to replicate so it provides a higher level of protection for the enterprise and its users. A risk assessment takes place in the background in real-time so as not to interrupt legitimate users and employs stronger authentication with a variety of credential options when needed. Attend this Speedcast to hear Carol Alexander describe how to provide the appropriate authentication process for each application or transaction.
Join us for the Partner Speeedcast to learn what’s new in CA UIM 8.3 presented by Umair Khan and how to increase authentication security presented by Carol Alexander on Wed. June 24, 2015 at 11AM EST.
Join us on Social Media!
Join us on LinkedIn CA Technologies Partner (group)
Follow us on Twitter @CA_Partners
Upcoming Speedcasts- July 2015
- 7/8: CA Application Performance Management (CA APM 10.0)
- 7/22: Tech Partner Program and CA Mobile App Analytics 15.2 (CA MAA)
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CA and Partners welcome.