DX Infrastructure Manager

Expand all | Collapse all

No OIDs or variables on right pane after adding cisco wireless controller to cisco_monitor probe

• 1.  No OIDs or variables on right pane after adding cisco wireless controller to cisco_monitor probe

Posted 10-28-2014 12:30 PM

Hi All,

I have added an new agent on cisco_monitor probe. The agent is cisco WLC(Wireless LAN Controller). After adding usually we see list of variables and OIDs on right pane. But I could not see them.

Kindly help in this regard

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Durga.

• 2.  Re: No OIDs or variables on right pane after adding cisco wireless controller to cisco_monitor probe

Posted 11-25-2014 07:57 PM

I don't think the cisco monitor will work with the wireless controllers as they use a different mib.

• 3.  Re: No OIDs or variables on right pane after adding cisco wireless controller to cisco_monitor probe

Posted 09-15-2015 12:56 PM

hi ntimm

I've been looking briefly to see what MIB cisco_monitor does use - do you happen to know?

• 4.  Re: No OIDs or variables on right pane after adding cisco wireless controller to cisco_monitor probe

Posted 11-26-2014 07:17 AM

Thank you for your reply.. you are right it doesnt work for wireless controllers.

Thanks,

Nava.