DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  How do we as customers help to drive content for the upcoming CA World 2015 in November?

Posted Apr 30, 2015 09:43 AM

Is it  possible for Melissa or Melanie to host multiple sessions, one for each of the different products covered here on the message board, to discuss submitted ideas, customers prioritization, and have product development managers available to understand the customer prioritization and new ideas?

• 2.  Re: How do we as customers help to drive content for the upcoming CA World 2015 in November?

Community Manager
    Posted May 08, 2015 09:36 AM

Arlen

I'll let Melissa and Mel respond to the ideation session idea, but I'm the community manager for the CA World '18 community, so I can speak to your other question.

The teams that are putting togehter the content and programming for the event are absolutely going to give customers such as your self an opportunity to offer input into the event. We obviously can't promise that every idea will be implemented, but we welcome your feedback and input. I'm meeting with that team soon and hopefully we'll have a plan for gathering feedback shortly.

To ensure that you see any communications around that, please make sure that you're following the CA World '18 community. That's where we'll make announcements and the like.

• 3.  Re: How do we as customers help to drive content for the upcoming CA World 2015 in November?

Posted May 11, 2015 12:17 PM

Arlen,

You raise a valid point about ideation!  You are also correct. We do know that we need to do a much better job to communicate ideation status to the community. There are many conversations ongoing about this.  In fact, one of the ideas on the table is to host an 'office hours' type session (by product) so that each product manager has the ability to provide an update and address questions from the community. Other product teams are more interested in a webcast style (similar to what we just did in the latest Spectrum community webcast where ideation status for this product was reviewed). I'm also pushing the teams to blog or host more online discussions about ideation on a more regular basis as I believe and agree that opening the lines of communication is not just a nice-to-have but a must-have!  I am currently in the process of making my rounds visiting with the product teams and this point is high on the agenda.  I will be sure to update the community soon as I have things flushed out with the teams.  Hope this helps shed more light and thank you for taking the time to document your thoughts.

-Melissa