DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Administrator Control Panel Doesn't Show Administrative Links Anymore

Posted Nov 05, 2010 10:42 PM

After, I got the control panel link to show back up (http://forum.nimsoft.com/t5/General/Administrator-Control-Panel-No-Longer-Available/td-p/4333) the control panel no longer shows administrative links to manage users and groups. I'm logged in as Administrator, how do I get those links?

• 2.  Re: Administrator Control Panel Doesn't Show Administrative Links Anymore

Posted Nov 06, 2010 01:37 AM

Interesting thing is that when I create a new account and associated it with the Administrator ACL, all the admin functions appear for that user when I log into UMP. Perhaps the reason for my problem is that the SuperUser ACL for Administrator isn't being retreived properly?

• 3.  Re: Administrator Control Panel Doesn't Show Administrative Links Anymore

Posted Nov 06, 2010 05:47 PM

I have seen this before it basically something in one of the tables is not linked properly.  You may have deleted a user or something to that nature.  I think if you check the portal.log when accessing the control panel it will give you the error.  You may be able to fix by doing a reindex from the server administration link.