DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA APM Introscope Nimsoft Bridge

Posted Aug 11, 2014 04:08 PM

Hello,

CA is coming out with the ability to integrate CA APM Introscope & Nimsoft.  In a recent nimsoft demo, I viewed nimsoft data in Introscope, specifically database data, but other data from nimsoft can be integrated into Introscope.  I asked the Technical Sales Persons, and he mentioned that it was not released yet, but that it was available on the nimsoft community site.  He said to look for the nimsoft bridge.

I've done a search, but don't see anything on the nimsoft community forum OR the CA APM Introscoope forum.

Does anyone know where I can get the Nimsoft bridge for CA APM Introscope?

Thanks, JKW

• 2.  Re: CA APM Introscope Nimsoft Bridge

Posted Aug 11, 2014 04:44 PM

Here is the probe and installation instructions, remember it is field developed so support cannot help you with any issues. However, if you do have issues please post here and I'll do my best to help.

• 3.  Re: CA APM Introscope Nimsoft Bridge

Posted Apr 16, 2015 03:53 AM

Hi Brian,

where can i get please the password for the apm_1.6.zip that's in the nimsoft-apm-probe-1.6-dist-01092014.zip?

thank you,

stefan

• 4.  Re: CA APM Introscope Nimsoft Bridge

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 16, 2015 09:27 PM

Hi Stefan,

There is no need to extract the apm_1.6.zip file. Just import it into the Archive and then deploy to any robot. Nimsoft/UIM will extract and install the probe.

Thanks,

Silvio