DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

View all the probes distributed on all the severs and Test the SQL server connection on sql sever probe for all servers

• 1.  View all the probes distributed on all the severs and Test the SQL server connection on sql sever probe for all servers

Posted Feb 02, 2015 02:52 PM

Is there anyway to view all the probes distributed on all the severs?? Also is there a way to test the SQL server connection on sql sever probe for all servers with this probe in one go??

Either through the Infrastructure Manager or the Nimsoft UMP console??

• 2.  Re: View all the probes distributed on all the severs and Test the SQL server connection on sql sever probe for all servers

Posted Feb 02, 2015 03:52 PM

Okay I found Probe Report to gather the list of probes on each server but does anyone have an idea how to do the next one.....also I am unable to get the Probe configuration details for SQLSERVER probe in the Probe Configuration Report. It isn't giving me sqlserver probe as a choice...any ideas??

• 3.  Re: View all the probes distributed on all the severs and Test the SQL server connection on sql sever probe for all servers

Posted Feb 02, 2015 03:56 PM

Until the CA team adds the UIM (Nimsoft) category, probably best to indicate that this is for UIM either in the post itself or in the tags (or both).

• 4.  Re: View all the probes distributed on all the severs and Test the SQL server connection on sql sever probe for all servers

Posted Feb 02, 2015 04:02 PM

My bad....forgot to tag in the first place...thanks