IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Setup Configuration: to run the python script on run_script operator

Posted Mar 20, 2019 05:01 AM

Hi Community,

Have a process to generate the CSV file using python. the issue that i am facing is when i run manually the Process ,it is executing successfully and CSV file is getting generated. but the problem is when the same process is scheduled, the scheduled process is getting failed at the python run script operator with the below operation result message.

"Can't find a default Python"

I have checked the the Machine name (PAM Server Name) and confirmed that the python is installed for all the users.

I am suspecting do I have to pass the sever user profile. Currently I am not sending any user profile as shown in the below image.

If it is required to send the user profile, how could i update the user details, for both local user and domain user.

please suggest.

Thank you,

Venkat

• 2.  Re: Setup Configuration: to run the python script on run_script operator

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 04, 2019 08:39 AM

I would suspect that it is trying to run the schedule as the user that starts the PAM service which may be the system account that doesn't have access to python or something like that.  I would try filling in the profile info.  If you need it to be different users you can work that into the logic of the process and define variables which can then be used as input here on the profile screen.

• 3.  Re: Setup Configuration: to run the python script on run_script operator

Posted Apr 04, 2019 08:45 AM

Thank you Andrew, I suspect on the same line, is there any technical document or assistance on steps how to add the profile information for both domain user and local user of machine on Run script operator.

Venkat