We have ITPAM 4.3 SP1 in Production environment. Recently we had installed Agents on 3 servers, these servers are not under domain instead these are under "WORKGROUP". All these three agents are showing under Configuration Tab. But only 1 of them are seeing Active and the remaining two are inactive.
Kindly let me know the appropriate solution for this issue.
Thanks & Regards,
Try the following:
1. On the agent systems make sure they are started.
2. Try using Deprecated communication in \Configuration tab\select Agent\lock and check deprecated communications. If you are unable to select deprecated, go to step 3.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the two agents. TEC566417, "Unable to Delete inactive Agent from Agent Pallet.". Select Deprecated during install.
Hi Scott Owens,
Thanks for your reply.
We have already completed these provided steps. The agents services are started on the servers and we had been already using "Deprecated Communication during installation". We had also tried to restart the agent service on the servers but the problem is still continues.
Kindly provide some other solutions.
This is likely better handled through a support case, but we can try to assist here.
This sounds like some type of communication issue between the various servers. Here is a list of the Ports in use that you can go over with your networking team:
If this doesn't help we would want to see log files from both the Agent and Orchestrator with INFO level detail.