I am not able to configure SNMP trigger to invoke a PAM process using default Trap Oid and Payload match as below. Could not tell where it failed ?
Environment: PAM 4.3 Win 2012 , Domain Orchestrator Cluster Installation [2 servers], VIP with F5 load Balancer
1. Both SNMP and SNMP Trap service is running
2. netstat -a | find "162"
UDP 0.0.0.0:162 *:* UDP [::]:162 *:*
3. 162 port is open in firewall to both cluster servers
4. Admin confirmed SNMP Trap has been sent
5. Also tried to generate trap locally [same box] using trapgen utility but no success.
6. Tested sources IP address to both IP/24 and IP/32 CIDR
7. .Could not find anything in log
You might try using the following site to test your CIDR to make sure the ip address is included in the range:
You might also increase logging levels to DEBUG for this to see if that gets you anything extra in the logs.
I used same URL to generate CIDR. I also added multiple Triggers with expanded IP Range.
No relevant info [e.g. yet in debug log ]
Curious to see SNMP related log in successful implementation.