IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Service stop automatically

Posted Feb 20, 2016 12:19 PM

Hello,

I installed PAM and see it was working fine.Now i start the service and goes to the web UI and it says "This page can't be display" and when i go to the services i see that the service of pam is down.

What could be happening? In this VM PAM is alone, there's no other solution installed in the server.

Regards.

• 2.  Re: Service stop automatically
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 20, 2016 01:55 PM

Check the c2o.log file located in the PAM install directory under server\c2o\log.  Search for the word ERROR in capital letters.  It will begin the line of any error messages that should be reviewed.

It could be many things, but the first thing that came to mind is that perhaps something has locked the port that PAM needs to use.  You will see this reported in the logs as "already in use" and it should give the port number that is in use and needs to be freed.

• 3.  Re: Service stop automatically

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 20, 2016 02:50 PM

Make sure: IIS is stop; wem is working; Network domainname is bot changed etc

• 4.  Re: Service stop automatically

Posted Apr 07, 2016 01:40 AM

I recently faced issue. It was due to db account change. So best solution is to reinstall the configuration and while doing that test for connections.If you see any jdk issue in log file then you have to make sure java home path is set correctly.