IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Issue with lookup field in an IRF

Posted Dec 21, 2015 02:04 AM

Hello All,

I am currently desiging a process which has a series of tasks one after the other.

In one of the tasks (IRF), I am using a lookup field to display some group names.

Here the problem is users can type anything in the lookup field apart from the values in the lookup.

Please let me know if there is any option to restrict this so that users can only fetch the data from lookup.

I also tried to get the value from the lookup field in the Script, but I was not successful.

If there is any OOB function to fetch the lookup field's value that would also be great !!

Kindly help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Sireesha

• 2.  Re: Issue with lookup field in an IRF
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 23, 2015 05:06 AM

I have achieved this using Script and some OOB funcitons.

• 3.  Re: Issue with lookup field in an IRF

Posted Jan 30, 2017 02:12 PM

SireeshaY

Would you mind sharing your solution?  I also need to provide either a Lookup or Select to a filtered query of Groups from SDM.

I am successful with the Select, however, it returns the entire list and the initial element is populate with the first result.  If they skip this then that will be taken as the result. If I could insert a empty row into the result to display initially then I could make sure they actually chose one of the results.

TIA

J.W.