IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Dynamically change "checkbox"/"select"- options, in Pre-Execution Code.

Posted Mar 09, 2015 09:45 AM

Hi community

Working with PAM there are some situations where it would be nice if one could dynamically check/uncheck an operators checkbox, or select a value in a "SELECT" without having to make a path for each.

My question is, is there a way to do that?

ie. in Javascript you can check a checkbox with the following code:

document.getElementById("checkbox").checked = true;

For reference, in "Create_Group" for Directory Services, there are 3 check boxes, and there is also the Select "LDAP Group Type".

if there isn't a solution for this, what have others been doing to solve this issue? (as I see it, it's an issue, which shouldn't be a problem)

Best Regards

Lukas

• 2.  Re: Dynamically change "checkbox"/"select"- options, in Pre-Execution Code.

Posted Apr 23, 2015 06:49 AM

Any help for Lukas?

Hi community

Working with PAM there are some situations where it would be nice if one could dynamically check/uncheck an operators checkbox, or select a value in a "SELECT" without having to make a path for each.

My question is, is there a way to do that?

ie. in Javascript you can check a checkbox with the following code:

document.getElementById("checkbox").checked = true;

For reference, in "Create_Group" for Directory Services, there are 3 check boxes, and there is also the Select "LDAP Group Type".

if there isn't a solution for this, what have others been doing to solve this issue? (as I see it, it's an issue, which shouldn't be a problem)

Best Regards

Lukas

• 3.  Re: Dynamically change "checkbox"/"select"- options, in Pre-Execution Code.
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 24, 2015 05:43 AM

We do not have dynamic functionality for normal operator fields. However, you can create a custom operator of the same operator and use form functions to bring in dynamic behavior.

You can find an example for using form function at

- Open any custom operator

- Click the script tool bar button to refer the usage of form elements.