Continuous Delivery Director

View Only
  • 1.  Download CDE?

Posted Aug 03, 2016 04:17 AM

Hi,

this might be a stupid question, but where can I download the CDE? I heard that everyone who owns CA Release Automation has one free licences to test the CDE, so I'm currently downloading CA-RA 6.2 but can't find the CDE in the products list in the download center. Is there a different place to get it from?

thanks

michael

• 2.  Re: Download CDE?

Posted Aug 03, 2016 04:28 AM

On the download page search for CA Release automation continues delivery edition

• 3.  Re: Download CDE?

Posted Aug 03, 2016 04:39 AM

hi jacky, what download page? in the download center I only have a drop down list where only the CA-RA is listed. When searching on the ca page I'm just finding PDF files and programming guide pages. thanks, michael

• 4.  Re: Download CDE?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 03, 2016 04:49 AM

This what I see when searching for release automation

If you don't see it maybe schur01 can help.

• 5.  Re: Download CDE?

Posted Aug 03, 2016 04:53 AM

yeah, I'm not seeing that, the only thing I'm getting is this:

2016-08-03_10-51-37.png

• 6.  Re: Download CDE?

Posted Aug 03, 2016 05:00 AM

I talked with Uri and he will assist

Jacky

• 7.  Re: Download CDE?

Posted Aug 03, 2016 05:02 AM

thank you jacky

• 8.  Re: Download CDE?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 03, 2016 06:41 AM

Hi Michael, I will contact you for this

• 9.  Re: Download CDE?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 03, 2016 08:46 AM

Be sure that the "All Products" radio button is selected. What has happened to me a few times is I forget the "My Products" radio button is selected. When this radio button is selected it will only show you the products that you have configured your profile to be associated with. I've also seen strange results when switching back and forth between those buttons, going to a page, and clicking the back button to search for another product. In that you might want/need to select "My Products" and reselect "All Products".

Regards,

Gregg