Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  API Management Integration

Posted Nov 15, 2018 12:20 PM

Hi

I have a question, how we can integrate API Gateaway and Developer Portal into a SDLC without changing processes?

Thank you

• 2.  Re: API Management Integration

Posted Nov 15, 2018 04:40 PM

I'm not entirely sure if I understand the question. Are you trying to integrate the Gateway and Portal with a SDLC system you have already? Or are you trying to turn the Gateway and Portal into it's own sort of SDLC system for your developers? If you can provide more details on what you are trying to achieve, that would be helpful so we can better answer your question. Thank you in advance.

• 3.  Re: API Management Integration

Posted Nov 15, 2018 05:06 PM

Thank you for your answer. Actually this is a written request  and I also did not understand  but I think I need to integrate the Gateway and Portal with a SDLC system which is already exist.

• 4.  Re: API Management Integration
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 20, 2018 02:48 PM

Please review the document in this link as it outlines how we recommend handling Policy life cycle. Thinking in Policy 

Sincerely,

Stephen Hughes

Broadcom Support

• 5.  Re: API Management Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2018 11:34 AM

Hi

Did the answers on this thread answered your question? If it did please mark it as the right answer.
    When your question is not answered or you still have additional questions please let us know.

With Kind Regards
    Dirk