Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Portal CR7 upgrade Gateway Integration component

Posted Apr 06, 2018 05:00 AM

Hi,

Are setup-ssg-3.5CR7.sh and base35CR7-package.tgz  same files as base-8.4-9.3-package.tgz and setup-ssg-8.4-9.3.sh files, which comes with Gateway_9.3_Setup_with_Portal_v3.5.zip (downloadable from https://support.ca.com/us/product-content/recommended-reading/technical-document-index/ca-api-management-solutions-and-patches.html ). I am unable to get setup-ssg-3.5CR7.sh and base35CR7-package.tgz files, required for Gateway (9.3) Integration set up during Portal 3.5 CR7 upgrade. 

Thanks,

Siddharth

• 2.  Re: Portal CR7 upgrade Gateway Integration component
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 06, 2018 07:59 AM

Hi Parag.dabhade ,

The files that you have are the correct ones. I personally used those files to update my Portal to CR7 and have updated it successfully.

I will contact the right people to update the documentation to reflect this.

Kind Regards,

Anwar

• 3.  Re: Portal CR7 upgrade Gateway Integration component

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 08, 2018 06:53 PM

Dear Parag.dabhade ,

The cr7 package is used to support 9.2 and some previous versions of gateway. After 9.3 is release, new package of cr7 released too to support 9.3 and the name of the install files changed, but the document is not updated yet. As the name suggested, now the portal integration files support gateway from 8.4 to 9.3

Regards,

Mark