Layer7 API Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA API Management Gateway 9.0   Patches - we have recieved patch notification emails however the links to salesforce.com are unusable at the moment does anybody have the actual content of the latest patch notification not the link but the instructions

• 1.  CA API Management Gateway 9.0   Patches - we have recieved patch notification emails however the links to salesforce.com are unusable at the moment does anybody have the actual content of the latest patch notification not the link but the instructions

Posted Jun 06, 2016 07:49 PM

Hi I  recieved a copy of the notification via email unfortunately I cannot follow the link on salesforce.com

so can anybody actually send the instruction held in the latest opatc notifications for 9.0 ova

I tried several times from support however they just send responses with links that did not provide the actual information

• 2.  Re: CA API Management Gateway 9.0   Patches - we have recieved patch notification emails however the links to salesforce.com are unusable at the moment does anybody have the actual content of the latest patch notification not the link but the instructions
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 06, 2016 08:55 PM

Hi HunterBond,

I'm sorry to say that I'm a little confused by the details in this discussion. Are you looking for the link to the files, or just the instructions on how to apply a patch? You noted that you are looking for "not the link but the instructions", but I'm just unsure how or even if you obtained the patch itself if the links aren't working for you. Any clarification on that would be appreciated.

In case this is all you are looking for... we have documentation on applying a patch here (be sure to pick one of the sub-pages beneath it depending on your form factor):  Patch Gateways - CA API Gateway - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation

Can you please specify the patch name that you are looking for?

Sincerely,

Dustin Dauncey

Support Engineer, Global Customer Success

Email: CATechnicalSupport@ca.com

Phone: +1 800 225 5224

Outside of North America - ca.com/us/worldwide.aspx

CA API Management Community: ca.com/talkapi