Layer 7 API Management

Expand all | Collapse all

How to implementing a SAML 2.0 Security Token Service using the CA API Gateway

• 1.  How to implementing a SAML 2.0 Security Token Service using the CA API Gateway

Posted 04-09-2015 09:59 AM

Hello all,

I am trying to find some resources / pre-built policies to implement a complete SAML 2.0 STS using the CA API Gateway.

Although some example policies exist (Implementing a SAML Security Token Service ) and all the necessary assertions seem to be available, lots of specific endpoints are not implemented out-of-the-box.

Is there anyone who can help me build the following endpoints for the following profiles (see also: saml-profiles-2.0-os.pdf) ?

Endpoints:

Regards,

Alex

• 2.  Re: How to implementing a SAML 2.0 Security Token Service using the CA API Gateway

Posted 04-13-2015 08:40 AM

Hi Alex,

I think to implement Web Browser SSO and Single Logout is not so difficult in the Gateway and Federations metadata should be tailored to the really necessary functionality.

But first I would recommend to check if you can reuse already existing SSO products for that purpose.

If this is not feasible, I can help you to setup further SAML endpoints.

Kind regards

Heiko

• 3.  Re: How to implementing a SAML 2.0 Security Token Service using the CA API Gateway

Posted 10-28-2015 11:23 AM

Hello Heiko,

How can I get in touch with you?

Kind regards,

Alex.Heijdenrijk@ionip.com