AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  DUAS email recipient

Posted Nov 19, 2021 02:41 PM
    Hello,

I'm opening this thread on behalf of our apps/operations team. 

We would like to know the uproc/uprocs that were set up in UVC Email Notification section to send job completion/abort email to a specific recipient.  We have lot of uprocs, and would like to get a summary list of these uprocs.  Can someone kindly advise how we can do this?

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards.
    Gerry

• 2.  RE: DUAS email recipient

Posted Jan 07, 2022 06:59 AM
    Think this has been answered elsewhere but think you want to show all of the uprocs then looks at which ones have a field populated in the notify section.
    If the email is enabled then you will be able to see the recipient in the notify section.  You could alter the command using wildcards for the uproc name and redirect the output to a file to be able to yank out the relevant lines for uproc name and whether email is enabled and the recipient.

• Command for a test uproc would be uxshw upr exp upr=TEST_UPROC 

| notify : (
    mail : Y
    completed : Y
    aborted : Y
    refused : N
    timeoverrun : N
    joblog : 000000001
    recipient : test@test.test
    )

• 3.  RE: DUAS email recipient

Posted Jan 08, 2022 03:23 PM
    Hi, Gerry

mmmm, I'm thinking , a long time in my day why you want to do that.
    Indeed it's possible to do that:
    1) First, Select a "categorizer" for your Uproc. Again, Uproc Variable are FUNCTIONS. The use for exploitation (I think you want to work on this) is not recommended.
      * Domain/ Application.... but it so shorty selection range
      * Severity ... This one is Very interesting. Can be into arange or a particular number. You can use this also into Alert Rules (outside the uproc, more powerfull)

2) Manually , you can filter on JobRun when you want, using the console on the "categorizer" you have. A tool/Copy is the result into CSV format
    3) Automatically using the $U API (API need to have the java, WebService module activated onto you node) and in other end the Tomcat having the API WebService operational. Just send your request with you filter, exactly the same as you will done into the console.

NB:
    Beware of xslt/uxshw commands. They can consum a lot when CTL are numberous.

Hope that help you
    Eric
    SYNAPPS

------------------------------
    [JobTitle]
    [CompanyName]
    #dollaruniverse
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: DUAS email recipient

Posted Jan 28, 2022 02:09 AM
    Sorry for the late response, thank you for all your help!

Best,
    Gerry