AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to Launch QA and DEV Environment of UC4 Applications Manager

Posted Nov 01, 2018 05:23 PM

Hi All,

Need a help on Application Manager V8

When I try to login to my QA and DEV environments, I get these errors on master servers

QA Corp

ErrorMsg: AwE-5102 Agent error (11/1/18 2:48 PM)

Details: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

16911a[SSL_NULL_WITH_NULL_NULL: Socket[addr=/10.40.0.160,port=32918,localport=49153]]

DEVCORP

DC2OL055:ErrorMsg: AwE-5102 Agent error (11/1/18 11:56 AM)

Details: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

OAEDEVERP:Error starting agent.

DC2OL055:ErrorMsg: AwE-5001 Database Query Error (11/1/18 11:56 AM)

Details: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

getConnection

This is something new and I am unable to find any documentation on this.

Please let me know the possible cause and solution to this.

• 2.  Re: Unable to Launch QA and DEV Environment of UC4 Applications Manager

Posted Nov 05, 2018 04:27 PM

Its hard to pinpoint what is causing the issues just from those AWE error message as they are very generic... as such there could be a wide range of thing that could cause it.

First thing I would recommend is enabling debug, then launch it to reproduce the issue.  Afterward, take a look at the logs.. it will have more information (as to what it was doing) right before those error appear.  That should shed some more light on what might be causing the errors.

Otherwise, with just those generic error message only, maybe some kind of communication problem between the agent/master/database or maybe host name/ip changed on the box? Has changed been made recently to those box where AM reside?  Again... without more info in the log (with debug) it hard to say with just the generic error message.