AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

Expand all | Collapse all

why did the object types except for 'users' disappear in the DBA (packaged) user group?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  why did the object types except for 'users' disappear in the DBA (packaged) user group?

Posted 03-22-2018 10:49 AM
    My name is Janet; I'm at Johnson County Community College (Overland Park, KS).
    I've been working on our user security in test environment. I checked the production environment & it's the same. It used to have the full list as other user groups. Now the DBA user group only has 'users' listed. Can you tell me when / why it changed? We have not applied any changes on the application. any ideas? Thank you, Janet

• 2.  why did the object types except for 'users' disappear in the DBA (packaged) user group?
    Best Answer

Posted 03-28-2018 10:53 AM
    Thank you Douglas. I thought as much; just wanted to verify. I appreciate your response.

• 3.  why did the object types except for 'users' disappear in the DBA (packaged) user group?

Posted 03-22-2018 05:35 PM
    This is more than likely due to the fact that DBA is a pre-packaged included admin user group. It should have access to all objects(so it does not give you option otherwise). If you wish to create another different admin user group that leaves out access to other objects you can do this on your own.