AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  How do we close the discussions

Posted Jan 25, 2018 11:44 AM

I am not sure if this is the right place, but how do we close a discussion that is started by us, or at least tag it "Answered" .

Can the user itself do that, or does the admin?

• 2.  How do we close the discussions

Posted Jan 25, 2018 11:53 AM
    I think the best person to answer this question is one of our Community Moderators, Luu_Le_185 or Octavie_Chakoute_1958.

• 3.  How do we close the discussions
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 25, 2018 12:18 PM
    Hi Shravani,

To moved a discussion to "Closed" currently it can be only done by admin.  If the post you created a Question type (instead of Discussion):
    y5pgkbgkp98t.png

On each the comment you should see a:

3f6ga4q8t6b8.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/9e/3f6ga4q8t6b8.png" width="976">
    If comment solved the issues for you, click yes and the thread will be shown with a green "Accepted Answer".

For the "gray answer" tag - Currently it is a little mislead and are working to get it changed.  The gray answer tag implied that the Question has been commented on and is awaiting the original poster of the thread to accept or reject the comment as being the answer.

If you have a thread that doesn't have the "Did this answer the questions?", it meant that it is a discussion type.  If you would like any thread converted over to "Question" type post, please let me know the post and I can convert it over.

• 4.  How do we close the discussions

Posted Jan 25, 2018 12:41 PM
    Thank you. :) This helps.