AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

• 1.  Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

Posted Jan 16, 2019 03:39 PM

Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

• 2.  Re: Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 16, 2019 07:31 PM

Applications Manager has a report called UC4_ROLES_OBJECTS_BY_USER. This Report will show each object, including jobs and process flows that are assigned to each User Group.

Using this Report you may see what Jobs and Process Flows are assigned to each User Group.

• 3.  Re: Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

Posted Feb 21, 2019 01:29 PM

I have a more general, but related, question. Is there a schema or something published somewhere where we can tell which tables contain what information, and what the fields/columns are if we can't figure that out by their names? There ought to be something we can refer to to build queries that aren't addressed by AM reports and couldn't find anything like that in the documentation. Is there a diagram somewhere?

For example, I based my WHERE statement on SO_JOB_COND, but couldn't join to another table based on SO_JOB_COND.SO_OBJECT_SEQ, because I couldn't figure out how or where to relate it to get process flow name, job or task name, or how to exclude flows/chains if they were inactive or had inactive schedules or whose schedules were past their end dates.

• 4.  Re: Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

• 5.  Re: Good afternoon. Does anyone know a report or wrote a SQL that can generate a list of all the jobs and their assigned user groups in Applications Manager UC4 version 9?

Posted May 14, 2019 10:31 AM

I built a report using the 'reports' feature in AppWorx.  It pulls all the chains and the individual users that have access to those chains.  I can tell you that pulling this report was like finding a needle in a haystack due to the lack of documentation.  I just had to find some logic in the tables names and then lookup columns and hopefully they were joined correctly.  Here are the tables that I used:  

SO_ROLE_DET_VIEW

SO_JOB_TABLE

SO_ROLE_DETAIL
    SO_USER_TABLE

If you want more info, please feel free to reach out to me.  Hope this helps.

Cesar