Issue: The usage feature in Applications Manager does not work with subvars used in RA Banner job prompts. Therefore, you can generate a report in Applications Manager that can show you subvar usage. This should be tried first within a test system.
1. Copy the BANNER_SUBVAR_USAGE.exp to the $AW_HOME/import/ directory.
2. Copy the create_banner_vies.sql to the $AW_HOME/sql/ dirctory.
3. Import the objects from the BANNER_SUBVAR_USAGE.exp file.
4. After the objects have been imported run the BANNER_CREATE_VIEWS job. This will fix the views if they exist.
5. Once the views are fixed you can run the BANNER_SUBVAR_USAGE report. This may take a while to run. An example of the produced report is shown below.
Can you tag this as 'Applications Manager' and 'Banner'?