You will have to do it from the command line.
1. Copy the backup from the primary to the $SPECROOT/SS directory on the secondary
2. Uncompress the backup file
3. Log into the secondary SS system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
4. If running Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
5. cd to the $SPECROOT/SS directory and enter the following command where <SSDB> is the file name of the backup file:
../SS-Tools/SSdbload -a 20 -il <SSDB>
You may get an error stating there is already a landscape loaded. If so, run the following command to replace:
../SS-Tools/SSdbload -r 20 -il <SSDB>