DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only

columns disappear

Solomon Melamed's profile image
Solomon Melamed posted Nov 29, 2021 09:38 AM
Hello All,

Every time I login to OC my columns disappear and I have to re-add them, I know that in the previous version there was a problem setting the column width. Who knows how to solve this problem?
Many Thanks

David Michel's profile image
David Michel
My lab is running the 20.33 July update and retains the selected columns in the Alarm window. One way to see the revision you have is check ump_operatorconsole and then compare that to what's at the hotfix site. 

UIM 20.4 will provide the ability for each user to set their own preferences, and retain those settings.
Allan Salas's profile image
Allan Salas
Hi Solomon, 

Did you find a solution or workarround?  Same behavior here after apply lastest patchs.

Regards
Solomon Melamed
I don't have a solution to this code problem, my luck that I installed the latest fixes in a test environment, and that I saw the problem I did not install the latest fixes in a production environment.
We will wait for the next fixes in the hope that they will fix something and not break anything.
Allan Salas
Hi Solomon, 

Opposite scenario on my side, we apply the fixes on test enviroment and everything was working ok, but on production the issue came out.

@David Michel is this a known bahavior?

Thanks! ​
David Michel's profile image
David Michel
A team member with the Oct updates reported the columns selected is retained but not the order. Regardless this and much from for user customization is included in 20.4.
Allan Salas
Hi, 

@Solomon Melamed in case you want to try, we fixed the behavior running OC_JUL2021 SQL SERVER  script on database.

Our mistake when applying fixes on production environment.

Regards,​
Solomon Melamed
Where can I find this script?
 *It can greatly help me
Solomon Melamed
@Allan Salas. Thank you so much it really helped​
Allan Salas
Great to hear that!

Scripts are available on hotfix index page:

https://support.broadcom.com/external/content/release-announcements/CA-Unified-Infrastructure-Management-Hotfix-Index/7233?secured=1

Regards,