Great news - version 4.1.2 of the Flowdock iOS app is out today and it addresses several issues that have been plaguing our iOS users! Get the update at Flowdock on the App Store.
- Tap to add an emoji reaction to your flows. We’ve retained the 3D touch capability.
- Context-sensitive assistive keyboard provides suggestions for quick actions such as @, @@, /
- A sharp uptick in crashes that no longer happen. Because we fixed a handful of them.
- Links on both flows and 1-1 chats became unclickable. Now, they're clickable once more.
- Composing a response that extends beyond the visible area? Don’t worry, now the long lines are visible in the same view, without the need to scroll up.
- All the read notifications were not retained. This was frustrating, and will no longer happen.
- An error message 'Could not connect to the server' would sometimes appear when Flowdock app returns from sleep mode or running in the background. Apologies for any frustration caused.
- Searching for an individual, is now a markedly improved experience. Now, search the right people and stay better connected on both flows and 1-1 chats!
- We have also fixed a few usability issues that were impacting some users.
Hope you enjoy this one, if you have any comments/ feedback, feel free to comment below.