Our CA Service Management team is looking forward to seeing our customers at CA World 2016. We have a full schedule with 16 pre-conference education sessions led by CA experts, 8 CA sessions focused on the value and vision, 4 demo pods, as well as 10 customer sessions from our vibrant CA Service Management community!
I have the fortunate opportunity helping manage our CA Service Management presence at CA World and I’m pleased to represent the hundreds of CA team members creating a great customer experience. Here are a few reasons why I’m excited about our 2016 agenda designed to help you, our Service Management customer achieve success:
- Get “hands-on” with CA Service Management’s newest capabilities, the new xFlow analyst user experience and our new reporting engine Jaspersoft, as well as Xtraction and Unified Self-service.
- Attend product innovation and design review sessions where you can gain insight into and provide input on future CA Service Management capabilities and direction.
- Listen to sessions focused on various use cases for CA Service Management, including change management, software compliance, process automation, "agile" ITSM and end-to-end ITSM, as well as current trends like multi-supplier service integration.
- Meet with CA Services personnel, our partners and your peers to understand how to drive more value from your CA Service Management investment.
- Meet 1-on-1 with senior leadership of the CA Service Management support, development, services and sales teams.
- Join Tech Talks or meet at the Smart Bar with the CA Service Management product management, services, marketing and architecture teams to discuss the latest solution capabilities and trends.
- Visit our demo booth and pre-conference education sessions to understand in-depth technical and functional aspects of the solution.
- See Ambarish Kayastha present our CA Service Management roadmap and vision.
I speak for our entire team when I say we look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas this November.
Our Agenda Builder is now live and here are some quick instructions for building your agenda*. (attached to this blog is a document with the Agenda Builder instructions as well)
Access the Agenda Builder: https://www.travelhq.com/events/caworld16/registration/registration-login2.mtc
- Please have your confirmation code ready
- You can search sessions by using the filters on the left hand side of the catalog (content area = Agile Management and interest = Service Management
- To add sessions to your agenda, click on the plus button
- Once you have created your agenda, you have the option to do the following; ‘Print My Agenda,’ ‘Email My Agenda,’ and ‘Add My Agenda to Outlook.’
*ONLY registered attendees can access the Agenda Builder and create an agenda. Build your agenda by logging into the registration site using your confirmation code and selecting ‘Agenda Builder.’