On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that Nolio Release Automation v6.7.3 is now available.
To ensure we focus on continuous delivery of value to our customers and to make it easy for our customers to adopt new features of our product, starting v6.7.3, we are looking at including key enhancements as part of our cumulative releases so that you get benefit of latest features on Nolio Release Automation without having to plan a full fledged upgrade to a more latest release.
New features for Nolio Release Automation v6.7.3 include:
- DSL - JSON import/export: The Nolio Release Automation Domain-specific Language (DSL) function lets you create Nolio Release Automation objects as code, reducing the time spent on modeling applications through the UI. Use the REST API or the UI to export or import Nolio Release Automation objects to/from a JSON file.
The following objects types can be exported and imported using DSL:
(Applications, Environments, Components, Server types, Artifact types, Shared components, Shared component revisions, and more)
- Bulk update applications to use particular Shared Component revision: allows you to switch to a newer version of a shared component across multiple applications, thereby improving productivity
New Enhancements for Nolio Release Automation v6.7.3 include:
- Delete an Action pack using ROC.
- Use ROC UI to configure the notifications capabilities within Nolio Release Automation.
- Use the ROC UI to create and maintain process schedules within Nolio Release Automation.
- Revert icon at the process level in ROC.
- Add "Export to CSV" and "Export to PDF" options on the Run Process View reports.
- Improve deployment overview report performance.
- Add Parameters form for "Process Execution" view.
- Upgrade NES/Agent to the new Keystore due to certification expiration.
- Azure DevOps Plugin support
Detailed contents of this patch including a list of fixed issues can be found in our Release Notes section of the product documentation.
We also encourage you to visit the Nolio Release Automation product information page on the Broadcom Support portal at https://support.broadcom.com/ and https://techdocs.broadcom.com/
You can download your copy of Nolio Release Automation v6.7.3 online at https://support.broadcom.com/ where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install your product, follow the installation procedures for your product at https://techdocs.broadcom.com/.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our implementation services partners can help. Please contact your CA account representative for more information on how they can help. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join, and participate in our Nolio Release Automation Community at https://community.broadcom.com/home.
For a list of Education courses recommended by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select the desired product. We update courses based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may apply to the current release.
Please review the CA End of Service/End of Life Policy within the Working with CA Support guide available at https://casupport.broadcom.com/ by navigating to the Support Policies link.
Thank you again for your business.