For businesses that need an enterprise-grade implementation of MBT, Agile Requirements Designer (ARD) allows you to generate executable automation scripts from the test cases it generates. From modeling requirements to comprehensive, executable tests in minutes, be empowered to accelerate your test automation today in any language or framework.
Join MBT and ARD expert Alex Page as he dives into the foundational concepts and best practices required to configure and align automation scripts when generating test cases from models in ARD.
- How to create automation configurations to make available standardized automation snippets
- How to reference automation snippets on blocks and outputs of a model
- How to utilize parameters for generic automation snippets
- Utilizing test data to enrich automation layer
- How to generate and export automation scripts for each test case
- Use cases included: generating Gherkin / Cucumber as well as Java Selenium
Live online: Jul 11, 3:00 pm UTC
Sign up here! https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/9305/360182