The CA DevTest Customer Validation program is an ongoing program granting CA Customers, Partners and CA Employees access to pre-release product information, live demonstrations by our Engineering teams and pre-release product downloads for the CA DevTest solutions. Back in November 2013, we replaced our traditional "Beta" with this new program which is now focused on keeping a continuous dialog open for regular feedback about our product enhancements throughout the agile development cycle.
The CA DevTest Customer Validation program covers the CA Service Virtualization, CA Application Test and CA Continuous Application Insight products, formerly named "CA LISA".
As part of the DevTest Customer Validation program, you get to participate in as many activities as you can, including:
- a secured message board for Q&A and feedback: DevTest Customer Validation Group (Private)
- monthly live demo sessions with the CA DevTest engineering team (or recordings if you miss them)
- feedback surveys, email communications and elevation of your submitted “Ideas” directly with the CA DevTest Product Management team
- pre-release downloads, licenses and documentation for testing within your environment or sharing with your team
- onsite installs of pre-release product with help from our SWAT team
If you our your team are interested in joining our Customer Validation program and being a part of these discussions, demos, installs, etc. please sign up today by following these two steps:
- Sign our Customer Validation agreement (Beta Agreement) here: CA Customer Validation Program
- Go to the Customer Validation Group and request access DevTest Customer Validation Group (Private)
Once you sign the online agreement, your request to participate will be reviewed and we will get back to you on our decision of your acceptance into the program.
Note: If you are a CA Employee, request access to the program by visiting this site here: DevTest Customer Validation Group (Private) - be sure to have an updated community profile with your name and company listed so that we can accurately approve your request.
I look forward to speaking with all of you as part of our Customer Validation program!
(last edited Sept 30, 2014 with new program, product and community names)