The instructional designers have been heads-down so far in June and have a half-dozen new web-based training courses for you to check out!
- Compliance Event Manager: Overview 100 - 06CEM10010 Get acquainted with CEM! This 20 minute course takes you through the product components, architecture, and navigation.
- IDMS™: Creating Your First ADS/Online Application 200 - 06IDM20630 Learn how to create a map, a dialog, and an application in ADS/Online.
- Mainframe Software Management and Maintenance Tips and Tricks 200 - 06SEC20090 This 30-minute course addresses some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Where can I find a list of HIPER PTFs?
- How do I determine what level of maintenance is deployed?
- How do I know if all fixes have been applied?
- Datacom™/DB: Datadictionary Key Concepts 200 - 06DCM20100 After completing this course, you'll understand the following key concepts of the Datacom/DB Datadictionary. You'll be able to:
- Describe the relationship between the Datadictionary and the Datacom/DB MultiUser Facility (MUF)
- Identify the structural components of a database
- Describe Datadictionary content management using version and status
- Name the methods for defining a database
- Identify the Datacom Products and Facilities that use the Datadictionary
- IDMS™: ADS/Online and the Integrated Data Dictionary 200 - 06IDM20640 This IDMS ADS/Online course will leave you with the following skills:
- Invoke the IDD compiler to create data elements, record definitions and Dialog process modules
- Use IDD to query the Data Dictionary
- Use the IDD Menu Facility
- View™: How User Modes and Selection Criteria Impact SYSOUT 200 - 06DLV20050 In just 15 minutes, students will learn how to:
- Describe each user mode and the output each mode supports.
- Change user modes (if authorized) and understand how your role relates to each user mode.
- Describe the output location codes.
- Generate a SYSOUT selection list and use selection codes.
- Apply column filters to a SYSOUT selection list.
- Manage the SYSOUT selection list using Selection List Commands
Not sure how to access these courses? Check out our Quick Reference Guide