We've got new training! As always, it's provided at no cost to customers on active maintenance.
SYSVIEW® Essentials, part of Mainframe Essentials, is a set of capabilities designed to help you manage your mainframe software portfolio and Broadcom Common Component Services, and work with Broadcom Support.
Note: Mainframe Essentials is available to all Broadcom Mainframe Software customers at no additional charge. Licensed SYSVIEW customers already have these features and many more.
Hit the highlights on on our Mainframe Essentials YouTube playlist or go a bit more in-depth on Learning at Broadcom--search for "SYSVIEW Essentials Curriculum."
Either way, this training will help you master the basics of working with SYSVIEW Essentials displays. You'll learn how to:
- Access the SYSVIEW Essentials menu and set it as your main menu.
- Describe the different components of the SYSVIEW Essentials displays.
- Navigate the SYSVIEW Essentials menus and displays.
- Sort data in a SYSVIEW Essentials display.
- Set a sort profile.
- Identify the sorts that are applied to a display.
- Remove or save the sort.
- Scroll using commands or function keys.
- Modify the scroll value to limit how far each page scrolls.
- Set a scroll value across all of the displays.
- Use operators to select values that meet specific criteria.
- Display or remove all active filters.
- Extend the command line.
- Use AND or OR in your selection criteria, or select data that adheres to a specific condition.
- Access help via menus or a specific command or context.
Unsure how to access the training? Our Quick Reference Guide will guide you through the process.