Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Latest Endevor Ideas - January 2023

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 26, 2023 11:12 PM
    Edited by Vaughn Marshall Jan 27, 2023 09:42 AM
    Hi all,

Find below a list of the latest ideas logged for Endevor.  Please go ahead and add your votes!

As well, we are targeting March 3rd at 11am ET as a date to review the latest ideas so save the date.  I'll be posting a link to the event once it's created.

• 2.  RE: Latest Endevor Ideas - January 2023

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 27, 2023 09:43 AM
    We've changed the date to March 3rd at 11am ET (I've updated above).  Hope to see you on the call.  You can register here: https://community.broadcom.com/mainframesoftware/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=6bf9d099-0f14-48ae-84be-0185f3a9b601&CommunityKey=592eb6c9-73f7-460f-9aa9-e5194cdafcd2&Home=%2fmainframesoftware%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2frecent-community-events

• 3.  RE: Latest Endevor Ideas - January 2023

Posted Jan 30, 2023 04:26 AM
    gotowebinar is blocked from our site (HSBC) and we can't get round it. 
    People have said use a personal device, this is not a great option for a number of reasons.
    Would it be possible for Broadcom to consider Webex for these meetings as the browser version of this product seems far more accessible?

------------------------------
    [JobTitle]
    [CompanyName]
    [State]

• 4.  RE: Latest Endevor Ideas - January 2023

Community Manager
    Posted Jan 30, 2023 09:41 AM
    Good morning, Steve. Thanks for that feedback. 

I wasn't aware that HSBC folks were still struggling to connect to our webcasts hosted on GTW (People are attending, but I guess they've all been using personal devices.)

I'll talk with Vaughn and discuss our options for the next ideas session. For March, we will probably stick with the current setup, given the number of people who have registered already.

Lenn Thompson
    Community Manager, Mainframe Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    lenn.thompson@broadcom.com