Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  IP Removal doesn´t work

Posted Nov 03, 2022 06:02 PM
    Dear Sir or Madam,

since weeks i am trying to get removed from your Bad Reputation List, after filling out the Form we get removed and after 24 Hours we are back on the list....
    I am 100% certain that its not our fault... you simply blacklisted the whole IP Range 104.151.93.XXX any ip list on that Range is blacklisted.
    We use proper spf dkim settings it is not our fault all pcs are clean no spam is send, we are not listed on any other blacklist.

Link: https://ipremoval.sms.symantec.com/lookup

Please Remove us from that blacklist it is impossible to send Email to Customers who use your Products because of your misconfiguration and carelessness.

Best regards

Andreas

• 2.  RE: IP Removal doesn´t work

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 04, 2022 04:19 AM
    Edited by Ravi Kumar B Nov 04, 2022 04:22 AM
    Hello @Andreas Schiegl,

To get further assistance with this issue, Please create a technical case so the team will research and help resolve the issue.
    KB: Create and manage Broadcom support cases

Also, For better reach, I suggest you post the question in the Messaging Gateway community.

I hope this helps!​​​​​​​

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ravi Kumar
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom Software
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: IP Removal doesn´t work

Posted Nov 04, 2022 01:56 PM
    Dear Ravi,

thank you very much for your reply... but we are not a broadcom customer and do not have a site id which is required to open a case.
    Thats the whole issue behind that, as non customer there is no way to get properly removed from the **** i can only use you Removal Link... but get added every 24 hours again to that list... we are not sending any spam and are not blacklisted anywhere else as said.

Please forward this issue Internaly to a person who can take care of this matter... we really need a solution here...

Best regards

Andreas Schiegl