Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Update Symantec SEPM 14.3 ru5 with 14.2 ru2

Posted Oct 06, 2022 11:08 AM

Hello,

I have a question about upgrade SEPM 14.2 RU2 MP1 to a newest version of 14.3 RU5. Our Client have an version 14.2 RU2 and he have installation at Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2008R2. I read at technicial support that new version doesn't support any more a new version. I have a two questions: First is about compatibility versions witch I can max upgrade (on the 2008R2 and 2019 Servers) and the second question is about which version max is up to date for that two versions of the Servers? Does problem whitch language (Client already have it in Polish language) might be a problem ? 14.2 RU2 have a Polish language, 14.3 RU5 also but might be a case where Server 2008R2 have version whitch English language and Server 2019 have Polish language ? I hear abouth that problem as well.

Please let me know abiut that case,

Best

Michal

• 2.  RE: Update Symantec SEPM 14.3 ru5 with 14.2 ru2

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 07, 2022 03:52 AM
    Hi @Ikaria Helpdesk

As per your post. I understand you are having a technical issue/question, Related to the product Symantec Endpoint Protection.
    For better reach, I Request you to post in the Endpoint Protection Community

I hope this helps!​​​​​​​

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ravi Kumar
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom Software
    ------------------------------