Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

PPM Slow Performance - sluggish project navigation during certain business hours

• 1.  PPM Slow Performance - sluggish project navigation during certain business hours

Posted Apr 04, 2022 01:17 PM
    Hi All, 

I am curious if anyone has experienced the same issue that my users have been experiencing for the last few weeks. 

Issue: Project takes around 45 seconds to 1 minute to populate when clicking on the project name from search by project name portlet, once populated, the navigation to any subpage from Properties takes the same amount of time. 

This can be reproduced from 11:17 am till 1:17 pm, I have an open ticket for this issue but the DB team cannot see any sluggish response at that time and they have been monitoring this for the last few days. Outside of this window, those subpages take around 3 to 5 seconds to populate - this slow response during business hours is impacting all my users. 

I will appreciate it if someone can help me out here and guide me on what to do next and how to escalate this issue.

My Clarity PPM instance is on 16.0.1.

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: PPM Slow Performance - sluggish project navigation during certain business hours

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 05, 2022 05:09 AM
    Hi @Ahsan Kalyar,

As per your post. I understand you are having a technical issue/question, Related to the product CA Clarity.
    For better reach, I Request you to post in the Clarity Community Or Create a technical case

I hope this helps!​​​​​

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ravi Kumar
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom Software
    ------------------------------