Broadcom Customer Care

View Only
  • 1.  Downloadportal

Posted Nov 26, 2021 03:54 AM
      |   view attached
    Yesterday i found out that V12.3.6 Hotfixes are no longer available in Downloadportal. I thougt it could be possible someone made a mistake, so no problem i create an Incident. The answer was, the Hotfix for V12.3.6 are no longer available. Why are Customers not informed? If there is seriously such a problem with these releases i want it to know. By the way, obviously released versions lower than 12.3.6 have no Problems they are still available. 
    We have this Hotfix release in production. I want to know what's the problem with these releases. As an Application Administrator i want to be informed to be able to assess if the problem has an impact on our production processes.

1. What das this mean for my open Incident's with V12.3.6HF6?
    2. Should I wait or update?
    3. Is there someone who has knowledge about this or has a link to an Information site where Broadcom informed about this procedure?

• 2.  RE: Downloadportal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 26, 2021 04:04 AM
    Hello @Andrzej Golaszewski,

To get assistance for the CA Automic Workload Automation Product,
    Request you to post the question in the Automic Workload Automation community from the below link.

https://community.broadcom.com/communities/communityhomeblogs?CommunityKey=2e1b01c9-f310-4635-829f-aead2f6587c4

I hope this helps!​​​

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Ravi Kumar
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom Software

• 3.  RE: Downloadportal

Posted Nov 26, 2021 04:24 AM
    Hello @Ravi Kumar B
    The original post was send to CA Automic Workload Automation Community. I set cross post to Customercare community​, because i am dissatisfied with customer communication. Maybe this helps broadcom to improve the way how customers are informed.
    At the moment i would say i don't know about what's going on. 

• 4.  RE: Downloadportal

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 30, 2021 06:46 AM
    Thanks for your response and confirmation.
    I Request you to create a technical case with your questions and, the technical team will be able to provide the requested details and assist further.

Regards,
    Ravi Kumar
    Customer Care Community Admin
    Broadcom Software