Expand all | Collapse all

WISE software packaging - newbie

Migration User

Migration UserSep 23, 2009 11:49 AM

Migration User

Migration UserSep 23, 2009 11:50 AM

• 1.  WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Aug 24, 2009 10:00 AM
    We are preparing to use WISE for software packaging.  Of course time and funds are very limited- can anybody point me to beginner directions with set up and procedure either within this website or other?  What are the differences for 'standard' verses 'pro' versions? and pros and cons?
    Thanks.

• 2.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Aug 31, 2009 04:20 PM
    JJF,
    I have a few templates I received from another member on the forums.
    Please send me your e-mail address and I will send them your way.

Thanks,
    Jamie

• 3.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 02, 2009 11:52 AM
    If you don't mind I would also like to get a copy of those templates as I'm new to the software and starting to test it out.  Any additional suggestions such as other websites / tips / tricks / etc. would also be appreciated.

• 4.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 17, 2009 03:35 PM
    If you don't mind could you please me the templates along with any other information you feel would be useful.

Email:gdroffilc@yahoo.com

Thank You

Clifford

• 5.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 18, 2009 06:28 AM
    may still have some useful pointers....

http://www.etlengineering.com/installer/resources.htm

• 6.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 23, 2009 11:49 AM
    Thanks!

• 7.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 23, 2009 11:50 AM
    Thanks!

• 8.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 24, 2009 12:31 PM
    We as well will soon be using the WISE Software Packaging, and I'll be on a Island, without what is being discussed here. Please forward any templates, tips and manuals that are available to me as well please. My email is Richard.Hicks@biworldwide.com , and thanks in advance for everything!

• 9.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 24, 2009 01:57 PM
    Could I get a copy of the termplates? Thanks. dasmcse@gmail.com

• 10.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Sep 29, 2009 04:28 PM
    Could I get a copy of the templates as well?  jThanks,  hartzog@limestone.edu

• 11.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Oct 30, 2009 01:45 PM
    Hi I am also new to wise package studio, If you don't mind I would also like to get a copy of those templates as I'm new to the software and starting to test it out.  Any additional suggestions such as other websites / tips / tricks / etc. would also be appreciated
    email address is prescottk@renfrew.edu.on.ca  Thank you!

• 12.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Nov 02, 2009 04:45 AM

Perhaps the original poster could be encouraged to upload these templates to the appropriate place in Connect so that anyone can access them.

• 13.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Nov 02, 2009 04:53 AM
    ...for people in reading post #2 of the thread, in particular where he says "Please send me your e-mail address and I will send them your way." Is it in a foreign language?

• 14.  RE: WISE software packaging - newbie

Posted Nov 02, 2009 06:26 AM
    Email addresses are language neutral where Latin character sets are involved. Presumably you are thinking that Joe, Kathy and others are only able to read in Sanskit or Cyrillic or any other DBCS.

Clearly the email address of Jamie Frisbie in the second posting eludes many of our newbies, but it would be good to get the original creator who supplied JF to post them up, and include a reference to the URL in this thread.  (- if only to avoid any copyright issues.)