Secure One Services Group

View Only
  • 1.  ProxySG: Health status warning

Posted Nov 25, 2017 11:32 PM

ProxySG have status warning when i go to check follow that warning is about authen radius check fails.

but i don't have problem about authen with radius server from user

and when i testing to authen from testing configuration it successfully. you can see from attach file.

why appliance still have to show status warning. how can i do to fix this problem?

thank you for your help.

BR,

Chakuttha R.

• 2.  RE: ProxySG: Health status warning
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 26, 2017 02:43 AM

Hi Chakuttha,

For an authenticate realm, the health check is performed by hooking into a client authentication attempt and see the results. Even though your test is a pass, the user authentication might be failing. From the screenshot you have shared, look like the realm health is down since 1.3 days which is from the time you added the realm. Can you confirm whether user authentication getting through this realm by refering in policy? Don't use Test realm under the realm configuration for this.

• 3.  RE: ProxySG: Health status warning

Posted Nov 26, 2017 10:12 PM

Hi Aravind,

Health status back to normal. but i don't do anything. i just told user try to login and it still successfully.

after that Health status back to ok.

Thank you for your help :)

BR

Chakuttha R.

• 4.  RE: ProxySG: Health status warning

Posted Nov 26, 2017 10:18 PM

Hi Chakuttha,

When a successful user authentication happened, realm HC also turned back to OK. You may notice "Unknown" as status of Auth realms which is common if there is no authentication happening over it for sometime. Same is mentioned here https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.TECH245758.html . Just FYI

• 5.  RE: ProxySG: Health status warning

Posted Nov 26, 2017 10:23 PM

Thank you so much.