Reporting Group

View Only
  • 1.  Local User Account Information Report

Trusted Advisor
    Posted Sep 18, 2018 03:22 PM
      |   view attached

This report is built into CMS, but I'm trying to get it to report in GB.  Every time I try to modify the SQL, I click apply and it just stalls out on me with the "please wait" bar.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there some other way in SQL to do this?

I tried simply replacing 1048576 (1024x1024) to 1073741824 (1024 x 1024 x 1024) and couldn't get that to save.

I'm just looking for a way to run a report on a computer that shows me GB per user profile on the machine.

Attaching sql as attachment since forums doesn't like it.  Appreciate any suggestions.  Thanks as always!

Attachment(s)

txt
    usersql.txt   2 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Local User Account Information Report

Posted Sep 18, 2018 04:02 PM

You could try exporting the report, editing the xml and reimporting.

• 3.  RE: Local User Account Information Report

Trusted Advisor
    Posted Sep 21, 2018 06:40 AM

thanks, Andy.  Didn't work though.

• 4.  RE: Local User Account Information Report

Posted Sep 21, 2018 11:11 AM

The uploaded file has some character encoding issues, not sure if that's from the upload

Â

Does the Log Viewer show any errors?

• 5.  RE: Local User Account Information Report

Posted Jan 07, 2019 11:27 AM
      |   view attached

Hi, I’d recommend you to clone the original report first – then modify it.

You should modify 3 things:

1. Column called Size – which returns size in the bytes (and I assume you want to get GB displayed). For that replace: “u2.[Size(Bytes)] [Size],”

By: “CAST(CAST(u2.[Size(Bytes)] AS DECIMAL(18))/1073741824 AS DECIMAL(18,2))  [Size],

1. Size in condition itself: “ISNULL(u2.[Size(Bytes)], 0)/1073741824” instead of: “ISNULL(u2.[Size(Bytes)], 0)/1048576” as you mentioned
    2. Modify report and query parameters – that is maybe why the query does not work for you – if you want to use parameter: “%Minimum Size(GB) of the Profile%instead of%Minimum Size(MB) of the Profile%” - you also need to modify Query parameter. To change the label of the parameter within the report – modify the Report parameter.

The modified report attached.

Attachment(s)