Reporting Group

View Only
  • 1.  SQL Report for Task History

Posted Dec 11, 2015 09:19 AM

In Client SMP agent i am able to see Task history for last 3 months. Need to get the same result through SQL. 

I tried using evt_task_instances and evt_his_ table but unable to retrieve the data for Unix machines.

Please help me on the query

• 2.  RE: SQL Report for Task History

Posted Dec 12, 2015 11:32 AM
    Hi, I think this custom report can help you. http://www.symantec.com/connect/downloads/custom-report-enhance-task-reporting Regards, Fabio Sanches

• 3.  RE: SQL Report for Task History

Posted Dec 14, 2015 05:03 AM

Thanks its showing only tasks, need for policies status like start time, end time and completion status.

• 4.  RE: SQL Report for Task History

Posted Dec 14, 2015 09:01 AM

Tasks are in different tables than policy start finish, or compliance 

For policies right click the policies, reports, policy compliance

• 5.  RE: SQL Report for Task History

Posted Dec 21, 2015 05:19 AM

Report history is a collection of previously run copies of a report. You can use report history to maintain a record of a report over time. Report history is an extension of a report. If you move a report, report history moves with it. However, if you modify a report or delete its data source, existing report history is preserved.

Report history is not intended for reports that contain confidential or personal data. For this reason, report history can include only those reports that query a data source using a single set of credentials (either stored credentials or credentials used for unattended report execution) that are available to all users who run a report.

Report history consists of report snapshots: instances of a report that contain layout information and data obtained from an external data source at specific points in time. Each snapshot in report history captures a report as it was when the snapshot was created. If you change the layout or delete the data source, snapshots in report history remain intact.