DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Regarding Creation of Global Collection with Attribute (Vendor Name (0x11570))

Posted Mar 17, 2023 09:11 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Community

I created global collection with Attribute type (Vendor Name (0x11570)) , but the devices related to that vendor were not reflecting on that Global Collection , I attached Screenshot related to it , Kindly check it.

------------------------------
    Thanks and Regards
    Venkat Shiva

• 2.  RE: Regarding Creation of Global Collection with Attribute (Vendor Name (0x11570))

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 17, 2023 09:40 AM

Venkat,

What is the value of the Vendor Name attribute id 0x11570 on a few of these devices?

Joe

• 3.  RE: Regarding Creation of Global Collection with Attribute (Vendor Name (0x11570))

Posted Mar 20, 2023 02:15 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Joe

I tried with Vendor Name Value  but its not reflecting on Global Collection ,here I uploaded the Screenshot of it ,kindly check it.

• 4.  RE: Regarding Creation of Global Collection with Attribute (Vendor Name (0x11570))

Posted Mar 20, 2023 06:42 AM

When using Wildcard, maybe you should just specify value like "Cisco*" and not the way that you wrote it. Either user Regex and create your regular expression.

Most probably "Cisco.*" would work as expression with "Specify Rexep Now" condition.

Cătălin Fărcășanu
    Senior Consultant
    SolvIT Networks